Buy the Book
Until now, little has been written about this US Army Post which has its origins in the US Civil War. In fact it is believed that this is the first book about a place noted for many events, people and more that have had an impact on the United States and the world. Researched and written by John Michael, the book reaches back to the 1860s when it was first built, then known as Fort Whipple and over the pages takes the reader through the first one hundred years into the 1960s.
The book is available from several different sources including directly from the author.
The book is available NOW!
Buy from the Author
- From the Author See below for Inscribed & autographed books
- Inscribed and Autographed
If you prefer, you may order an inscribed and autographed copy of the book “Images of America – Fort Myer” directly from the author. The book will be shipped to you with the requested inscription and autograph.
- John Michael on Happy Birthday Fort Myer – Defending the Capital for 150 Years
- Happy 150th Ft. Myer, VA | A | I on Happy Birthday Fort Myer – Defending the Capital for 150 Years
- Don Krapohl on Happy Birthday Fort Myer – Defending the Capital for 150 Years
- John Michael on When the US Army Moved by Horse
- Tina Garcia Slagle on When the US Army Moved by Horse