or to the clothing store on Fort Myer?
These are two of the new locations that will be carrying “Images of America – Fort Myer” or if you prefer to get your copy autographed or from online booksellers, you can purchase via the “Buy the Book” link above.
The book, the first ever about Fort Myer, has been selected by Virginia Festival of the Book 2012 as a featured item. On the 23rd of March it will be presented and discussed at this the largest book festival on the east coast of the United States – held annually in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Are you attending Virginia Festival of the Book?
When are you planning to visit Arlington National Cemetery?
Leave a comment
- John Michael on Happy Birthday Fort Myer – Defending the Capital for 150 Years
- Happy 150th Ft. Myer, VA | A | I on Happy Birthday Fort Myer – Defending the Capital for 150 Years
- Don Krapohl on Happy Birthday Fort Myer – Defending the Capital for 150 Years
- John Michael on When the US Army Moved by Horse
- Tina Garcia Slagle on When the US Army Moved by Horse